The distillery tour begins with a Wild Atlantic Irish Gin/Vodka & Tonic and a short talk which highlights our Distillery story and traditional production methods. Our Tours are a combination of a Whiskey Distillery tour and a Gin & Vodka tour.
Meet the people behind Ireland’s newest distillery in a fun and friendly environment just 15 miles from the Wild Atlantic Way.
Processes in action
Shortly after, we’ll take you around the distillery’s production areas and warehouse whilst giving you a detailed account of how we craft our spirits, where you’ll be able to see (and smell!) the processes in action.
At the end of the tour, you can make yourself at home in our stylish tasting bar to sample our range of spirits and cocktails.
- Welcome – our doors will open 15 minutes before the start of your guided tour
- If driving – remember to stick to the safe driving alcohol limit. We recommend arranging transport for your group as a safety-first measure
- In the event that you need to cancel your class, we will refund 100% up to 14 days prior to your booking date
- Distillery tour vouchers are non-refundable and can be gifted to others in your absence up to 14 days prior to your booking date
- In accordance with the Government Licensing Act, we may have to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol
- In the event that we have to alter any part of your tour including content, timing or cost, we will notify you immediately of any change and offer a full refund should you decide to cancel
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards
- For health, safety and hygiene regulations, smoking is not permitted in any part of the premises or grounds of the Wild Atlantic Distillery
- Please contact us directly for more information on our bespoke private and corporate classes
- The Distillery is located at 20 Trienamongan Road, Castlederg, Co. Tyrone, BT81 7XF